Password Power 8
Password Power is a comprehensive set of authentication solutions addressing organizations’ requirements for increasing usability while enhancing security and ensuring compliance.
Password Power provides simplified, yet secure and controlled access to multiple enterprise applications, streamlining the password management process for both administrators and end-users. Integrating authentication via Microsoft Active Directory and the Kerberos authentication protocol, Password Power enables single sign-on with the added protection of mutual authenticating the end-user and the server to which they are seeking access. For non-Active Directory environments, Password Power provides single sign-on with full support for the NTLM authentication protocol via your primary domain controller, allowing users to authenticate to the Domino server from a browser.
With Password Power, overall productivity is increased while IT costs are diminished, as Help Desk calls drop dramatically. By leveraging the power of Kerberos and NTLM and the ability of these protocols to authenticate without passwords, Password Power boosts security and protects against unauthorized access.
Password Power provides support for multiple platforms and passwords:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Active Directory integration
- WebSphere Portal
- Smart card integration
- Strong Authentication
- Digital Signatures
- Authentication redirection to any LDAP server
- Quickr, Quickr Connectors
- Lotus Notes & Domino
- IBM System i
Principal features and benefits include:
- Single set of credentials for accessing numerous applications, directories, intranets and extranets
- Single/reduced sign-on and centralized password management facilitated by Active Directory integration
- Coordinated password policies
- Effective username mapping and password synchronization between the user account for the application(s) being accessed and Active Directory
- Self-service password recovery
- Simplified Notes ID password recovery, eliminating Notes ID file password management
- Browser-based access, providing support for roaming end-users
- Support for smart card authentication
- And more
"To see detailed tech briefs on our products,
call Mark 603.547.1212"